10 warning signs that you need better KM
If you hear any of these statements in the corridors around your organisation, then you need a better approach to Knowledge Management.
- Why do we keep having to re-learn this lesson?
- I’m sure I heard someone mention that to me the other day, now who was it?
- I am sure someone must have done this before somewhere – if only we knew who.
- You know what – I have just found out the Australia office is doing exactly the same piece of work I am! What a waste.
- Nobody ever asks me what I think.
- It’s been a total mess since Susie left – she was the only one who knew what to do.
- It was pure luck that I met Freddy – he had just the answer I was looking for.
- That project was just deja vu all over again – same old mistakes every time.
- I could have told you that wouldn’t work!
- I just found this in the archives – if only we had had this when we started the job.
previous - nextShared by: Nick Milton November 23, 2018